A Healthy Smile is Part of a Healthy You!
Comfortable, caring checkups with Anchorage dentist, Richard Crosby, DDS
Good dental health isn’t just about avoiding cavities; it’s integral to the health and well being of every system in the body. Without healthy teeth and gums, we’re at a higher risk for heart attacks and strokes, low birth-weight babies, even dementia. We’ve responded to these discoveries with the most advanced preventive dental techniques and technology available.
Preventive Dental Care
We don’t want your teeth to have permanent damage. Sometimes brushing, flossing and mouthwash are not enough. We use the following services to stop problems before they start:
- DENTAL CLEANINGS – A thorough cleaning twice a year keeps the cavities away.
- DENTAL EXAMS – An in-depth look at how your teeth are doing.
- DIGITAL X-RAYS – Less radiation, more detail, better service.
- INTRA-ORAL CAMERAS – Great for getting a close look at your teeth.
- COMPUTERIZED TREATMENT ROOMS – Operatories with technology.
- ORAL CANCER SCREENING – Catch it before it’s untreatable.
- FLUORIDE TREATMENTS – Keep those teeth clean.
- MOUTH GUARDS – Protect your teeth from impacts or snoring.