What is a CEREC® Crown?
Anchorage dentist Dr. Richard Crosby is thrilled to be one of the few CEREC providers in the area.
CEREC refers to computer-aided technology used to create dental restorations. It’s popular because it eliminates the need for putty-based impressions that tend to be messy. CEREC technology allows crowns to be completed in just one appointment, whereas traditional dental crowns require two visits.
Dr. Richard Crosby is an Anchorage dentist who provides the amazing Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics:
- Chairside — Does not require a dental laboratory. Traditionally, crowns require at least two trips to the dentist since a dental laboratory makes the crown.
- Economical — CEREC® crowns are typically less expensive than certain types of traditional crowns, such as those made out of gold alloys.
- Restoration — Used to restore damaged teeth.
- Esthetic — Natural-looking results that Dr. Crosby achieves with CEREC.
- Ceramics — The high-quality materials used in CEREC are strong, durable, and biocompatible.
Dr. Richard Crosby uses only the best, most effective technology. We love using CEREC® dental crowns to ensure a good fit, functional chewing, and same-day treatment.
First, we use 3D imaging to ensure a good fit. Then, our computer-assisted design (CAD) programs create a natural-looking and feeling new crown that restores your tooth. Our CAD programs ensure that the new and improved tooth is as healthy and functional as the rest of your smile. With CEREC® technology, you will keep a beautiful, functional tooth on your natural tooth roots for many, many years if well taken care of according to Dr. Crosby’s instructions.